Folks, I hope both of you are listening to me. The vote on Sunday is the turning point. Either liberty will stand and enough of our elected officials will perform the job they were put in place to do or healthcare will pass and liberty will die. Dramatic? Maybe. You tell me when the govt. says that your wife is in a too high-risk pregnancy bracket so the govt. won’t let you have any more children. Call your representatives now. Email them now. Inaction is un-American.
So yeah, big surprise, I watch Glenn Back. If you do too then you recognize the image to the upper right. If you don’t click on it and take a look. The current administration is trying to radically alter the fabric of America. In order to effectively combat this you have to understand the fundamental principles which shaped our founding father’s views of what America should be. Faith, Hope, and Charity are the roots and from those three fundamentals are formed the 9 principles and 12 values that will empower Americans to take back their government.
The Nine Principles:
1. America is good.
2. I believe in God and He is the Center of my Life.
3. I must always try to be a more honest person than I was yesterday.
4. The family is sacred. My spouse and I are the ultimate authority, not the government.
5. If you break the law you pay the penalty. Justice is blind and no one is above it.
6. I have a right to life, liberty and pursuit of happiness, but there is no guarantee of equal results.
7. I work hard for what I have and I will share it with who I want to. Government cannot force me to be charitable.
8. It is not un-American for me to disagree with authority or to share my personal opinion.
9. The government works for me. I do not answer to them, they answer to me.
The Twelve Values:
- Hard Work
- Personal Responsibility
If you care about our country, if you value your personal liberty, if you feel that government should serve the people and not vice versa then click the image above and find out more about the 912 project. Call your elected officials and ask them where they stand on the 9 Principles and the 12 Values. If they are on the wrong side of any of them let them know their days in office are numbered and use the greatest power you have – your vote – to empower people who will protect your liberty and limit government’s power. Call them today. The vote is Sunday and time is running out.