Yeah, I know. We’ve been down for a while. Well for a year to be more precise. So in the interest of playing a bit of catch up here’s our top ten from 2011. I can’t seem to reverse order the list so scroll down and read bottom up.
- Anita & I celebrated our 10th anniversary at Big Cedar Lodge in Branson, MO – yeehaw!
- We found an awesome new place to move into in Adan, Kuwait.
- Sydney was asked to represent her Brownie troop in greeting Prince Charles when he visited Kuwait.
- We were invited to the royal reception held at the British Embassy in Kuwait.
- I’ve been organizing and backing up all our pix to a dropbox account so I should be able to get y’all caught up on some of the highlights – eventually.
- Our Lego City has been dubbed – Godwin’s Hollow – check it out here.
- We had to move when our old landlord texted me to tell me they were moving back in – typical.
- Cherry, Sydney’s Elf on the Shelf, joined us this year.
- Sydney expanded her dramatic range with roles in TES’s production of the Lion King as well as a lead role in Y3’s historical drama as Boudicca, Queen of the British Iceni tribe who led an organized rebellion against the Roman Empire.
- I have a two year multi-entry visa for Saudi Arabia.
So yeah, it’s been a busy year. We’re still getting the house together (long story) but we’ve managed to pull things together enough to host our annual Christmas Eve shindig so we’re really looking forward to that. The house is at about 70% of the usual full on Godwin Christmas extravaganza but we’re still digging it. Anyways, I just wanted to get back out here and let everyone know that my -at least- weekly updates will be back in full swing for 2012. Merry Christmas!